Get Help NOW
Numbers To Call For Immediate Help:
Door County Crisis/Suicide Intervention
24/7 Hotline (920) 746-2588
National Suicide Prevention Hotline
Access to Mental Health Services in Door County
National Veterans Crisis Hotline
Text “HOPELINE” to 741741.
Text message based free service by Center for Suicide Awareness.
For Spanish, text “OPOYO” to 839863.
The Prevent Suicide Door County Nathan Wilson Coalition is committed to reduce the number of suicides in Door County through prevention education, public awareness and overcoming stigma.
Warning Signs of Suicide
If you or a loved one are experiencing these symptoms or behaviors, please
call for help now. Don’t wait.
Know the Warning Signs:
- Threatening to or talking about wanting to die
- Increased apathy, hopelessness
- Poor eating and sleeping habits
- Acquiring a gun
- Stockpiling pills/substance abuse
- Putting personal affairs in order
- Withdrawal from friends, family and activities usually enjoyed
Prevent Suicide Door County is an educational non-profit organization run by caring community members; it is not a counseling service.